Items may take 1-2 business days to ship. All domestic orders will be sent via FedEx.
Items may take 1-2 business days to ship. Outside the USA, duties will vary, and may or may not be displayed during checkout, depending on your order destination. You may incur Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) fees upon delivery. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
Lee Savage accepts returns on items for a full refund or exchange within 7 days of receipt of purchase. Returns cannot be accepted on sale merchandise or gift cards.
To request a return, please follow the steps below:
1. Email email@example.com to request a return authorization number with an explanation of why you would like to return the item.
2. Complete the return form emailed to you with the Return Authorization Number and mail the package back to us using the return FedEx shipping label that will also be included in the email. Schedule a FedEx pickup or drop the package at the nearest FedEx location.
All items should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided. All items should be returned new, unused and with all Lee Savage authenticity cards, dust bags, and boxes included in your return. Any items that are returned to us in a damaged or otherwise altered and less than perfect condition may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Items should show no signs of wear and scratches.
All items returned to our warehouse should have a corresponding Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number (sent via email to the customer upon notification of a return request). Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
We will email you once your return item has been received. If the return is accepted, your refund will be processed within 5 business days and the full amount will be credited to the original credit card used. The credit should appear on your next credit card statement. Shipping costs will not be refunded to your card.
Please note, items should not be returned to us without prior notice. All return requests should first be approved by email, and items returned to us without prior notification may not be refunded.
Lee Savage reserves the right to refuse the return or exchange of any merchandise that does not meet the above criteria. This is at the complete discretion of Lee Savage.
Terms & Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE
Use of and access to the Website is void where prohibited. By accessing and using the Website, you represent and warrant that (a) any registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
3. PERMITTED USES
This Website is not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from, persons under the age of 13. The content and information posted on this Website are provided as information to interested persons and may be used for informational and personal purposes only. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose may violate our (or a third party’s) intellectual property rights. This Website is not intended for commercial use. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed by us without notice and may result in termination of privileges.
1. collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Users for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
2. the unauthorized framing by you of the Website;
3. criminal or tortious activity, including fraud, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
4. covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on any Website page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
5. any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to alter your content;
6. interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
7. attempting to impersonate another User or person;
8. displaying an advertisement, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Website on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on the Website;
9. using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
4. NO WARRANTY
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The content and information posted on the Website is provided to you “as is” without warranties or representations of any kind. We disclaim and exclude any express or implied warranties or representations, including any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website to the broadest extent permitted by law. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the timeliness, accuracy, quality, completeness or existence of the content and information posted on the Website. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, for technical accessibility, fitness or flawlessness of the Website. We make no warranties or representations that your use of content and information posted on this Website will not infringe rights of third parties.
You are not authorized to download any content from the Website. If you download any content from the Website, we will not be responsible in any way for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES; ADVERTISERS
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any Content (defined below) posted by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. We expressly reserve the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Website if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you pose a threat to the Website and/or its Users.
Users may be able to post content on the Website. You are solely responsible for any content, photos, artwork, videos, text, graphics, articles and other information you upload, post, display or otherwise provide to the Website (“Content”). You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on the Website or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Paragraph 7; (ii) your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any person; and (iii) the posting of Content on the Website does not result in a breach of any contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and other monies owing to any person by reason of any Content you post on the Website.
The following is a partial list of the type of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Website. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that:
1. is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
2. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
3. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
4. contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
5. solicits personal information from anyone under 21;
6. provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
7. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
8. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
9. involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, spamming, or spimming;
10. contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
11. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
12. solicits passwords from Users or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
13. involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
14. includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent.
We do not claim any ownership rights in the Content that you post to the Website. After posting your Content to the Website, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By supplying Content to any area of the Website, you automatically grant to us for purposes of maintaining the Website, making Content available, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to so grant, an irrevocable, transferable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, reproduce, display, edit, modify and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sub-licensees of the foregoing. Additionally, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Content for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services which incorporate such Content.
8. NO CONTENT MONITORING.
9. TERMINATION OF ACCESS.
10. DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”) NOTICE
We are committed to complying with copyright and related laws, and we require all Users of the Website to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content on, or disseminate any material or content over, the Website in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) to report alleged infringements. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is our policy to terminate privileges of any User who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to us by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent.
If you feel that a posted message is objectionable or infringing, we encourage you to contact us immediately. Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the DCMA, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the Content in issue. Our designated agent (i.e., the proper party) to whom you should address such notice is listed below.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
· an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
· a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
· a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
· your address, telephone number, and email address;
· a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
· a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your report is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. USER DISPUTES.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users of the Website. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
14. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR YOUR REGISTRATION.
15. U.S. EXPORT CONTROLS.
Software made available to you by the Website (the "Software") is subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
This website is owned and operated by MLS Accessories, LLC (“we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy provides you with details on the information we collect from you and the uses we make of your personal information. If you do not want us accessing and/or using your personal information as described herein, please do not provide us with any! This policy may be updated from time to time without prior notice, so please check back periodically. If you continue to visit this Website and use the services made available to you after such changes have been made, you hereby provide your consent to the changes.
If you have any questions about our collection and use of your information, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION COLLECTED; USE OF INFORMATION; SHARING OF INFORMATION
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You may have certain rights under the Communications Act, Federal Trade Commission Act, and other state and federal statutes that may apply, and by accepting these terms and using the Website, you are waiving all of these rights as to collection, use, disclosure and storage of your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information collected by us.
PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN AND MINORS
This Website is not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 13. If a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to access or submit any content or information to this Website.
If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us in the future, please send an email to us at the address below requesting to be removed from our mailing list. You will also have the option of clicking on a link included in email correspondence you receive from us in order to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that there might be a brief delay between when you submit your request to “opt-out” and when it is processed and reflected in our systems; accordingly you may continue to receive communications from us for a limited time after you unsubscribe. We appreciate your patience.
We are committed to using our best efforts to maintaining the security of your Personal Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your Personal Information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to or through our Website. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
We may from time to time offer you opportunities that are sponsored or co-branded with third parties. Such content may include contests, sweepstakes or promotions. In connection with such opportunities, the relevant third parties may obtain Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to participate in such opportunity. We have no control over these third parties’ use of such information.